Our work is possible because of generous supporters like you.
Whether or not you are a college student, you can help support Active Minds and make a difference in students’ lives. We believe that all community members play a crucial role in creating a world where no one is afraid to talk about mental health.
With the help of our donors, partners and dedicated volunteers, we support more than 400 Active Minds chapters on university and college campuses nationwide – but our work is far from over.
There are many ways to be part of Active Minds:
- Donate and Fundraise. You can make a general donation online or by mail. You can honor the memory of a friend or loved one by making a Memorial or Honorary donation. You can also give directly to any Active Minds chapter or donate non-cash gifts. Log in to MyActiveMinds.org to create your own fundraising page or donate today.
- Active Minds Chapters. Find and join an Active Minds chapter on your campus. If your campus doesn’t have one, start a chapter today!
- Volunteer. We’re always looking for volunteers to help us with our programs. Want to join our volunteer list? Please contact us.
- Raise Awareness. Fight stigma and raise awareness by participating in or sponsoring any of our national awareness campaigns.
- Host a Speaker. Our Speakers Bureau is available to speak to your community on a wide range of topics. Bring an Active Minds Speaker to your community.
- Testimonials. Why does Active Minds matter to you? Share your story.
- Shop to Support. Wear your support on your sleeve! Show others that you are a mental health advocate by wearing our gear.
- Stay Informed. Sign up for our e-newsletter to stay informed on our chapters’ activities and how you can take action every month.
- Join our network. Interact with us on social media. You can like us on Facebook, follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr, and watch us on YouTube.