In honor of Mental Health Month this May, professional baseball games throughout California will be teaming up with attendees sporting lime green to show support for mental health awareness. In addition to a lime green section of the stadium, the newest Each Mind Matters public service announcement will be aired on the jumbotron at each of the games.
If you live in California, find out when your favorite team is celebrating May is Mental Health Month! AND GET FREE TICKETS. Active Minds students and their friends and families are being offered FREE ADMISSION. Make sure to wear lime green in addition to your favorite team colors to show your support.
Reach out to Becky Fein (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your free tickets for any of the games! Quantities are limited, so reach out soon.
- San Diego Padres: Wednesday, May 8 @ 12:40 p.m. vs. NY Mets
- San Francisco Giants: Wednesday, May 15 @ 12:45 p.m. vs. Toronto Blue Jays
- Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim: Sunday, May 19 @ 1:07 p.m. vs. Kansas City Royals
- Sacramento River Cats: Friday, May 24 @ 7:05 p.m. vs. Salt Lake Bees
- Oakland A’s: Saturday, May 25 @ 1:07 p.m. vs. Seattle Mariners
- Los Angeles Dodgers: Thursday, May 30 @ 7:10 p.m. vs. NY Mets
California is working to expand the conversation of mental health into communities, families, cultural centers and more. Each Mind Matters and partners (including Active Minds) are normalizing the conversation and demonstrating that everyone has mental health.
Curious to learn more about California’s Mental Health Movement and high-profile partnerships? Visit www.eachmindmatters.org.