The Active Minds Healthy Campus Award recognizes and celebrates U.S. colleges and universities that are leading the way in prioritizing student health. See the main Healthy Campus Award page for more information.
Colleges and universities are invited to apply for the Active Minds Healthy Campus Award 2022.
- October 15, 2021 (5:00pm ET): Phase I Applications due.
- November 1, 2021: Invitations extended to select institutions to submit Phase II Applications.
- December 30, 2021 (5:00pm ET): Phase II Applications (for invited institutions) due.
- January 31, 2022: Winners notified.
- February, 11-12, 2022: Winners announced at the Active Minds National Conference in Washington, DC.
Esteemed reviewers participate each year in the selection of Healthy Campus Award recipients, including representatives from:
- Active Minds Board of Directors and Student Advisory Committee
- American Association of Community Colleges
- American College Health Association
- Association for University and College Counseling Center Directors
- Healthy Minds Network
- NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- National Campus Leadership Council
- National Institute of Mental Health
- NIRSA: Leaders of Collegiate Recreation
- The Steve Fund
Best practices and more, featuring three of the award-winning colleges for 2018!