How to Apply
Active Minds Healthy Campus Award 2018
The Active Minds Healthy Campus Award recognizes and celebrates U.S. colleges and universities that are leading the way in prioritizing student health. See the main Healthy Campus Award page for more information.
Colleges and universities are invited to apply for the Active Minds Healthy Campus Award 2018.
- Dec 5, 2017 — Phase I applications due.
- Jan 8, 2018 — Invitations extended to select institutions to submit Phase II applications.
- Mar 5, 2018 — Phase II applications (for invited institutions) due.
- April 2018 — Interviews with finalists as needed.
- May 2018 — Awardees notified and announced.
- Nov 2018 — Formal recognition of awardees at the Active Minds National Conference.
Esteemed reviewers participate each year in the selection of Healthy Campus Award recipients, including representatives from:
- Active Minds Board of Directors and Student Advisory Committee
- American Association of Community Colleges
- American College Health Association
- Association for University and College Counseling Center Directors
- Healthy Minds Network
- NASPA: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education
- National Campus Leadership Council
- National Institute of Mental Health
- NIRSA: Leaders of Collegiate Recreation
- The Steve Fund
Sign up for notifications
Sign up to be notified as additional information becomes available regarding the Healthy Campus Award, including call for applications as well as webinars and reports that review key findings regarding innovative practices in campus student health.
Best practices and more, featuring three of the award-winning colleges for 2018!