Active Minds National Conference
Active Minds National Conference 2020
Bridging Gaps: Changing Culture in the Everyday
The nation’s premier conference focused on young adults and mental health
Capital Hilton Hotel | Washington, DC | #ActiveMindsCon20
Thank you for joining us for our biggest and best Conference yet!
A special thank you to our 2020 sponsors:
about the conference
The Active Minds National Conference is the nation’s premier conference focused on young adults and mental health. This two-day conference looks closely at how we can all work together towards bridging gaps and addressing mental health as one of the most important issues of our time.
Presented since 2004, this highly anticipated annual event brings together hundreds of young adults and mental health leaders; campus and school professionals; government, foundation, and corporate representatives from across the country to share ideas and advance knowledge about mental health education, advocacy, and awareness.
The conference annually showcases the most innovative and effective approaches to supporting young adult well-being and changing the conversation about mental health on campuses, in workplaces, and within our communities.
Highlights of the Active Minds National Conference includes inspiring keynote presentations and breakout sessions led by esteemed mental health, higher education, and other experts.
- Campus professionals including deans, vice presidents, faculty, and staff in Student Affairs, Student Life, Student Health, Counseling, Psychology, Public Health, and more
- School administrators including principals, superintendents, guidance counselors, and social work
- Government, foundation, and corporate representatives invested in the health and well-being of students and communities
- Young adults and Active Minds chapter members and alumni, student body presidents, fraternity and sorority leaders, and all others who are committed to mental health awareness and suicide prevention
- Mental health leaders including representatives of mental health organizations as well as practitioners
Contact us to discuss sponsorship and partnership opportunities for 2021!