Active Minds National Conference 2019
Active Minds National Conference 2019: Building a Mental Health Culture
The nation’s premier conference focused on students and mental health
March 22 – 23, 2019
Georgetown University Hotel & Conference Center | Washington, DC | #ActiveMindsCon19
Contact us to discuss sponsorship and partnership opportunities.Download sponsor packet
Thank you to our conference sponsors
About the conference
The Active Minds National Conference is the nation’s premier conference focused on students and mental health. This two-day conference discusses how we can all work together towards “Building a Mental Health Culture.”
Presented since 2004, this highly anticipated event brings together hundreds of campus and school professionals; government, foundation, and corporate representatives; and student and mental health leaders from across the country to share ideas and advance knowledge about mental health education, advocacy, and awareness.
The conference annually showcases the most innovative and effective approaches to supporting student well-being and changing the conversation about mental health on campuses, in workplaces, and within our communities. Highlights include inspiring keynote presentations and breakout sessions that address mental health as one of the most important issues of our time.
- Campus professionals including deans, vice presidents, faculty, and staff in Student Affairs, Student Life, Student Health, Counseling, Psychology, Public Health, and more
- School administrators including principals, superintendents, guidance counselors, and social work
- Government, foundation, and corporate representatives invested in the health and well-being of students and communities
- Student leaders such as Active Minds chapter members, student body presidents, fraternity and sorority leaders, and all others who are committed to mental health awareness and suicide prevention
- Mental health leaders including representatives of mental health organizations as well as practitioners