Active Minds National Conference 2021
February 16 – 18, 2021 | Virtual
Frequently Asked Questions
About the Conference
The Active Minds National Conference is the nation’s premier conference focused on young adults and mental health.
Presented since 2004, this highly anticipated event brings together hundreds of campus and school professionals; government, foundation, and corporate representatives; and student and mental health leaders from across the country to share ideas and advance knowledge about mental health education, advocacy, and awareness.
The conference annually showcases the most innovative and effective approaches to supporting student well-being and changing the conversation about mental health on campuses, in workplaces, and within our communities. Highlights include inspiring keynote presentations and breakout sessions that address mental health as one of the most important issues of our time.
- Young adult leaders ages 16-24+ including Active Minds chapter members and alumni, fraternity and sorority leaders, student body presidents, and all others who are committed to mental health awareness and suicide prevention
- Campus professionals including deans, vice presidents, faculty, and staff in Student Affairs, Student Life, Student Health, Counseling, Psychology, Public Health, and more
- Government, foundation, and corporate representatives invested in the health and well-being of young adults and communities
- School administrators including principals, superintendents, guidance counselors, and social workers
- Mental health leaders including representatives of mental health organizations as well as practitioners
Registration will open on January 1, 2021. Check back here for more details!
Registration will cost $35 students and $65 professionals.
Your registration will include daily digital access to all sessions, keynotes, and online interactive experiences of the 2021 Active Minds National Conference.
A limited number of scholarships will likely be available. More information will be posted here and announced through additional communications channels as we have updates.
Your registration may be transferred to another person. However, we kindly request that registration not be shared among groups as each registration is equal to one attendee.
Your company or organization is invited to become a sponsor or exhibitor at the Active Minds National Conference. More information on the sponsorship packet coming soon.
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss partnership and sponsorship opportunities. We’re happy to work with you!
Additional details regarding registration, speakers, and agenda will be available in the coming weeks!
If you have other questions not answered here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.