Learn about Ivy’s story of her struggle with her mental health as an athlete (anxiety, depression), her fear of speaking up due to the stigma around mental health, but how speaking up saved her life.
Ivy will discuss:
- Feeling empowered to know that asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness
- Learning hands on tools for self-care and mental wellness in the workplace, including staying motivated, working through challenges, building confidence and identifying strengths for success
- Learning tools for self care and how to work through anxiety, self-doubt and stress during tough times and beyond
- Learning the power of positivity and self-love
- Learning how to be a source of positivity and hope for others who may be struggling, just by being there
- Learning resources available both online and in the workplace