Learn about Ivy’s story of her struggle with her mental health as an athlete (anxiety, depression), her fear of speaking up due to the stigma around mental health, but how speaking up saved her life.
Ivy will discuss:
- Feeling empowered as an administrator, coach or parent to support the mental health of their students and themselves both virtually and in person
- Feeling empowered to recognize the warning signs of mental health problems
- Feeling empowered to know how to have conversations on mental health and advocate for changes within the school and the community
- Understanding the importance of practicing mental wellness for themselves in order to help others
- Understanding the vast resources available in the school system, locally and online