Most host organizations request a guest lecture-style presentation followed by a Q&A period. This format typically lasts for 60-90 minutes, depending on audience participation.
Some groups plan for an extended agenda to enhance their audience’s experience and make the most of the time with their chosen speaker. The following are among the optional add-on components available, usually for an additional cost:
- A round table discussion… with student leaders, staff, or other small focus groups
- A panel presentation… our speakers are available to participate in or facilitate a panel discussion
- A workshop… several of our speakers offer writing or other creative expression sessions
- A mental health or suicide prevention training
- A golf outing
- Yoga, reiki, or meditation classes
- Poetry reading or musical performance
- A book signing… several of our speakers are published authors
Note: not all add-on components are available with each speaker. Please contact us to talk through the optimal package for your event.