Where can I go to look for an advisor?

An advisor can be anyone officially employed as a faculty or staff member at your school. Good places to look for an Active Minds advisor include the psychology department, the campus counseling center, or the health/wellness center since these individuals already have a vested interest in this topic. If they can’t help, they may be able to refer you to someone who can. It may also be helpful to check in with your student activities or student life office for recommendations.