about the conference
The Active Minds National Conference is the nation’s premier conference focused on young adults and mental health.
Presented since 2004, this highly anticipated annual event brings together hundreds of young adults and mental health leaders; campus and school professionals; government, foundation, and corporate representatives from across the country to share ideas and advance knowledge about mental health education, advocacy, and awareness.
The conference annually showcases the most innovative and effective approaches to supporting young adult well-being and changing the conversation about mental health on campuses, in workplaces, and within our communities.
Highlights of the Active Minds National Conference includes inspiring keynote presentations and breakout sessions led by esteemed mental health, higher education, and other experts. Learn more about the presenters here.
- Campus professionals including deans, vice presidents, faculty, and staff in student affairs, student life, student health, counseling, psychology, public health, and more.
- Government, foundation, and corporate representatives invested in the health and well-being of students and communities.
- Mental health leaders including representatives of mental health organizations as well as practitioners.
- School administrators including principals, superintendents, guidance counselors, and social workers.
- Young adult leaders ages 14-24+ including Active Minds chapter members and alumni, fraternity and sorority leaders, student body presidents, and all others who are committed to mental health awareness and suicide prevention.
Throughout the process of planning our 2022 National Conference, our top priority has remained the health and safety of our attendees. For this reason, after much deliberation, and in consideration of the impacts of the Omicron variant, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the in-person 2022 Active Minds National Conference.
We will be offering instead a curated virtual Conference on February 10, 2022 from 2-5 PM EST.
A Special Thank You to Our 2022 National Conference Platinum and Gold Sponsors:
Thank You to Our 2022 National Conference Silver and Bronze Sponsors:
Requests to sponsor, exhibit, or participate at Active Minds’ National Conference are reviewed by conference organizers to encourage content that is complementary to our conference topics, participant experience, and organizational mission. Active Minds may decline contributions or contributors that do not meet these criteria.