Active Minds National Conference 2022
Turn it Up: Amplifying Mental Health in Our Culture
The nation’s premier conference focused on young adults and mental health
Capital Hilton Hotel | Washington, DC | February 11-12, 2022
- Register today
- Hotel and travel information
- Contact us for sponsorship opportunities and download the sponsor packet
- Frequently asked questions
be sure to check back soon for more details!
about the conference
The Active Minds National Conference is the nation’s premier conference focused on young adults and mental health.
Presented since 2004, this highly anticipated annual event brings together hundreds of young adults and mental health leaders; campus and school professionals; government, foundation, and corporate representatives from across the country to share ideas and advance knowledge about mental health education, advocacy, and awareness.
The conference annually showcases the most innovative and effective approaches to supporting young adult well-being and changing the conversation about mental health on campuses, in workplaces, and within our communities.
Highlights of the Active Minds National Conference includes inspiring keynote presentations and breakout sessions led by esteemed mental health, higher education, and other experts.
- Campus professionals including deans, vice presidents, faculty, and staff in student affairs, student life, student health, counseling, psychology, public health, and more.
- Government, foundation, and corporate representatives invested in the health and well-being of students and communities.
- Mental health leaders including representatives of mental health organizations as well as practitioners.
- School administrators including principals, superintendents, guidance counselors, and social workers.
- Young adult leaders ages 14-24+ including Active Minds chapter members and alumni, fraternity and sorority leaders, student body presidents, and all others who are committed to mental health awareness and suicide prevention.
Your health and safety are our first priority. Guidelines are evolving and we will ultimately be following all local, federal, and CDC recommendations regarding COVID-19. Please check back in the coming months as we continue to provide updates on attendance requirements and protocol. Thank you for your continued patience.