A mentally healthy world is not possible without a just world. Use these resources from Active Minds and our partners to educate yourself, take action, and advocate for your own and your communities’ mental health, as well as ensure equitable access to resources, tools, and support for all.
advocacy, learning + action resources | stories | partner resources
advocacy, learning + action resources
Active Minds’ mental health-centered tools, guides, learning resources, and programs for you to advocate for equitable LGBTQ+ mental health care.
Read stories from the Active Minds LGBTQ+ community as they share their journeys of resilience and growth.
We’re stronger together. Check out these additional mental health resources from Active Minds’ partner organizations.
- Webinar: LGBTQ+ Youth and Mental Health (The Trevor Project)
- 2022 National Survey on LGBTQ Youth Mental Health (The Trevor Project)
- Coming Out Handbook (The Trevor Project)
- Navigating Personal Safety while Taking Action as an LGBTQ Young Person (The Trevor Project)
- Know Your Rights (ACLU)
- LGBTQ+ Resources (The Mental Health Coalition)
- Resource Library (The Mental Health Coalition)
- Healing at the Intersection of Race, Gender Identity & Sexual Orientation (The Steve Fund)
- Navigator: Interactive Maps on Policy Landscapes, Student Experiences, and Advocacy Resources for Positive School Transformation (GLSEN)