We’re all dressed up and ready to go! Take a look at Active Minds’ new website at activeminds.org.
Over the past 15 years, we’ve found that people discover and stay with Active Minds for many different reasons, so the new site makes a special effort to meet you, wherever you are.
- For the person just discovering us — We want you to know of our mission and how important it is to reduce the stigma that surrounds mental health.
- For students — We want to empower you with programs and resources to make a difference among your friends, in your schools, and in your network.
- For anyone who is struggling — We want you to know help is available and where to find it.
- For schools — We want to inspire you with examples from award-winning campuses that are making systemic changes to support student well-being.
- And for everyone who believes, as we do, that no one should struggle alone — We want to provide you with ways to get involved and take action.
Long-time fans of Active Minds may also notice that our branding has changed. We’ve “refreshed” with a simpler logo and bright colors that reflect our optimism, energy, action, and purpose. This new look is also on our social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Some branding changes will be adopted gradually as we work collaboratively with our network of more than 450 high school and college chapters.
We’re grateful to the special funders who understood the need for a site that both supports our strategic plan and reflects the vibrancy and impact of our nationwide movement to change the conversation about mental health. The majority of Active Minds’ resources are free to anyone.
There’s definitely a lot going on! To get started, here are some of our favorite pages to explore:
- Our Story
- News and Media
- Send Silence Packing®
- Speakers Bureau
- Chapter Network
- How to Be There
- At Your Side
- Take Action
We hope you’ll take a moment to sign up and join us. We’d like to stay in touch with information you find most important and interesting. That’s because whoever you are and whatever your interest — whether a student, chapter member, parent, educator, or concerned citizen — there’s a place for you at Active Minds.