Sign up below to receive an immediate link to this recorded webinar, which features administrators from Santa Monica College, Denison University, and the University of Richmond.
Supporting a Healthy Campus Community During COVID-19: Insights from Healthy Campus Awardees
Free Recorded Webinar
Last month, COVID-19 left campuses scrambling to move operations online, including efforts to support the health and wellbeing of students. This webinar will provide an opportunity for campuses to hear from each other about (a) how COVID-19 has impacted their healthy campus initiatives this spring and (b) what they are thinking about and preparing for ahead of the next academic year, anticipating that students will have increased mental health need as a result of the pandemic. A panel of Healthy Campus Awardees will share their efforts and answer questions during this free, interactive session.
– Dr. Lisa Golden, Counseling Psychologist and Project Manager for the California Community College Chancellors office Mental Health Grant, Santa Monica College
– Dr. Susan Fila, Director of Health and Wellbeing, Santa Monica College
– Dr. Laurel Kennedy, Vice President, Student Development, Denison University
– Dr. Peter LeViness, Director, CAPS, University of Richmond
– Tom Roberts, Associate Vice President, Health and Well-being, University of Richmond
Laura Horne, MPH, Chief Program Officer, Active Minds
Best practices and more in this webinar featuring the 2018 winning colleges