Transform Your Campus® is an Active Minds program for student leaders featuring guides on how to implement advocacy campaigns on campuses. Each guide includes actionable ideas based on the successful efforts of Active Minds chapters at colleges nationwide.
Complete the form below to download the ID Cards Campaign guide.
All students should have access to immediate help if they need it. This guide will support efforts to have mental health crisis numbers printed on the backs of ID cards so that all students have access to immediate help if they need it. The guide includes information on how to decide what crisis numbers to display and much more.
This guide is one of several available as part of the Transform Your Campus series, and was funded in part by The Peg’s Foundation.
Other campaign guides
The main Advocacy Guide in the Transform Your Campus series includes information on basic leadership skills and provides an overview of the change process and how you can play a major part.
The following additional campaign guides are available for achieving specific advocacy goals.
- ID Cards Campaign — Ensure every student has mental health crisis numbers on hand when they need it most
- Orientation/FYE Campaign — Add mental health education to orientations and first year experience courses
- Leave of Absence Campaign — Improve leave of absence policies so students with mental health issues can take the time they need
- Means Reduction Campaign — Reduce the rate of deaths by suicide by limiting access to fatal methods
- Student Fees Campaign — Advocate for student fees that support more mental health services on campus
Transform Your Campus was developed with a generous grant from Peg’s Foundation.